Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

15 August, 2016

The Scoop #236

Hi everyone and welcome back to The Scoop! Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to drop by our party! We love and appreciate our guests! I'm dipping my toes into fall a little bit by sharing FIVE WAYS TO USE APPLES THIS FALL, including my Spiced Apple Potpourri pictured above! It makes your house smell like fall in just minutes!  And now...I want to see what you are sharing so...
let's get on with the party!


Welcome to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!The Scoop Link Party
We are 

Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Your host this week is Suzy from Worthing Court.
Suzy from Worthing Court
Helllooo Scoop friends!  Thank you for coming to party with us this week!
This last week has been a whirlwind - finishing up projects and starting new ones.  And in spite of (or maybe because of) the fact that we still have several weeks of summer left, I've been thinking a lot about fall.  My feelings about fall are a mixed bag - it's wonderful to get some relief from the oppressive heat and humidity of summer, but when fall arrives, I know that winter will soon be here.  Boo.  Anyway, I'll be going into my storage area this week to pull out all of my fall decorations and try to figure out just what I'm going to do this year.  What do you have planned for this week?

Take a look at what your hosts have been up to this week.

The Scoop 236

THE SCOOP #236-collage-stonegableblog.com

2016-08-14-collage


Let's take a look at a few features from last week's party!
DIY Headboard and Footboard

Restoration Hardware Book Set Knock Off

Spaghetti Salad Recipe

New Fireplace Mantel

DIY Pallet Light Box
As always, a  HUGE thank you to everyone who links up and visits every week!
Now onto this week's party.




Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Great features! Thanks for hosting...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that elegant mantel; right up my alley !
    Thank you for the inspiration.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie, thanks for hosting such a great party. I always feel a little intimidated by all the talent here :) I'm so glad to be joining you guys.
    ox
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie